Ruijgrok Piëzografie is a digital printshop for high end reproductions, original graphics and photo prints for artist, designers, galleries and museums.
We use the best quality print machines, ink and paper media available, for durable prints with a very wide color gamut.
This family ran business started in 1977 as a screen printshop and grew into digital printing in late ’90s. We print for many established artists, galleries and museums in The Netherlands and beyond.
Contact us by mail or phone to make an appointment or get more info and advice.
- High grade digital printing (Piezography / Giclée / Archival printing)
- Scanning originals from different media and sizes (A4, A2, roll trough scanner 100cm width, photography)
- Image and color editing
Print file specifications
- RGB mode (Preferably Adobe RGB)
- TIFF or high quality JPG
- 300dpi at 100% print size or down to 150dpi for A1+ sizes
- Include white border in file if needed
- Clear file naming is desireable YES: John-Doe_Epic-illustration_805x1020mm.TIF, NOOO: Untitled-1.TIF
We have a lot of (mainly) matte fine art papers from Hahnemuhle and Innova, poster papers, tyvek, canvas and baryta, ranging from 90grs to 350grs, depending on the type. Our workflow is certified by Hahnemuhle.
The print machines all print form paper on a roll, typically 12, 15 or 30 meters long. Or largest machine has a working width of 150cm (60 inch)
The prints are cut to size on a semi-automatic cutting machine.
We calculate price based on paper surface, paper type and quantity. A single print is relatively more expensive than higher quantities. Minimal order price is 35,- ex vat. Please contact us to get a calculation for your project.